Walton Primo RH3 with fingerprint sensor announced
Walton has announced Primo RH3 with front fingerprint sensor in Bangladesh. It has a 5.0-inch ON-CELL display with 2.5D curved glass. This phone packs a 13 megapixels camera with led flash, f/2.0 aperture and BSI 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. This phone powered by Quad-core 1.25 GHz processor with ARM Mali-T720 graphics. This phone run on Android v7.0 (Nougat).
Walton Primo RH3 specifications
- 0-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) HD IPS display with Multitoch
- BSI 8 MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- BSI 8 MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Quad Core Mediatek 25 GHz with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (microSD)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 69.4 x 8.5mm; Weight: 146g
- 5mm audio jack,
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, OTG
- 2600mAh battery
The Walton Primo RH3 comes in Black color, is priced at 9,690 BDT (US$ 150 approx.) and will be available in Bangladesh from February 1st week.