Royal Mail deliver letters and parcels every day to people throughout the country and are relied on by communities across the UK. We are now looking for Delivery Drivers to be a part of this world-class service.
You will be responsible for delivering parcels and letters quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service! Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office.
The role is working up to 5 shifts per week Monday to Saturday. Shift length and times will vary throughout the week.
As a Parcel/Letter Delivery Driver, you will need the following:
* Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Upbeat and self-motivated.
* Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
* Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Resilience and flexibility.