About: TCX is a rapidly growing executive management consulting firm founded in 2017 by industry veterans. TCX works with clients that are faced with tough decisions, and others that just need an unbiased perspective to help them solve challenges or capitalize on significant opportunities. With over 50 years of combined executive experience in the Electronic Security, Connected Home, and the Internet of Things (IoT) industries, we have key insight into maximizing profitability and streamlining efficiency. TCX works together with clients on some of their biggest decisions in a safe and confidential space.
Role: As we expand, we are looking to bring on additional administrative support to help us deliver exceptional service and results for our clients! If you have a desire to make a positive impact with every interaction, this may be the opportunity for you!
· Providing Member Service support across a multitude of areas including Training, Membership, Events and more
· Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting social media posts, and preparing communications on the executives’ behalf
· Taking meeting minutes and providing follow up action items to the team
· Maintaining comprehensive and accurate notes in the AMS
· Performing minor accounting duties
· Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and setting up calls
· Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
· Managing the executives’ calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
· Maintaining databases and processing orders
· Drafting proposals and reports
· Additional administrative and support duties as needed
· A minimum of 3-5 years professional administrative support experience is required. Consulting or Association experience is preferred.
· Possessing a friendly, energetic, go-getter mentality with world-class client facing skills is a must.
· Agile, fast learner, strong interpersonal, written & oral communication, and presentation skills are a necessity.
· Team players that are organized, efficient, and have a strong attention to detail are perfect for this role.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 is required, AMS, LMS experience is a plus.
· A bachelor’s degree is required.
Since this is a contractor role, this position is perfect for someone that doesn’t need benefits but is looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing consulting company!
Job Type: 35-40 Hours Per Week/Contractor
Compensation: Approximately $40-$45K/year plus bonus potential
Work Location: Greenville, SC (Work from Home)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Work Location: Remote