Are you looking to start a new career? Or looking to progress within a national business? If this is you then we need to hear from you!
We are on the look out for Customer Service Advisors. We are happy to speak with candidates from all customer service backgrounds such as Retail, Hospitality and Call centre
Must be within two hours of Manchester and able to commute for the first week (Mon-Friday) for training.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to empathise with customers and offer the best possible solutions.
As a Customer Service Advisor your main duties and responsibilities will be:
* Taking inbound/outbound calls
* Managing the customer database
* Confidently building good rapport
* Using a variety of bespoke systems
* Processing and managing payments
* Setting up payment plans
* Keeping close contact and liaising with different departments
* Working towards targets
* Hybrid working after 5 days of training! (Must be within two hours of Manchester)
* A very competitive starting salary of £22,741.00 (based on 40 hour contract) with OTE up to £26,152.00 (subject to performance)
* 30 days holiday including bank holidays, with the ability to buy more or sell back entitlement
* Enjoy your Birthday on us, an extra day off day off to celebrate
* Contributory workplace pension scheme
The successful Customer Service Advisor will be:
* Well organised
* Efficient and assertive
* Ambitions and Driven
* Target driven
If you’d like to hear more then please APPLY NOW for an immediate telephone call!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age