Pertemps are recruiting for Parcel Delivery Drivers to join the team at Royal Mail Andover.
– 1pm start time.
– Hourly Rate: £11.50 per hour Monday – Saturday.
– Increased rate of £18.58 for Sundays.
– Immediate work.
About the role:
You’ll start your day for an hour or so in the local delivery office, sorting the mail for your route, before taking out your van to complete your round. You’ll each be given a hand-held computer device to capture customer signatures for deliveries and the round will take around four hours to complete. The hand-held computer will also act as your routing system putting your round in the most economical route, telling you which house to go to next.
– A full UK Driving licence
– Available immediately
– Flexible with working hours and days
– Willing to work through all weather conditions
– Happy to walk up to 5 miles per day
– Must be able to work every other Saturday
If you are interested in this Parcel Delivery Driving position, please apply below or call Amy at the Pertemps branch