This is a fantastic opportunity for reliable and flexible people in and around the Broxbourne area
– Looking for a job for weekends, school holidays or on another flexible basis?
– friendly with a positive attitude?
– enthusiastic and reliable?
– good at communicating?
– aged 16+?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join our Wild family! Here at Paradise we currently have opportunities for people to join our Catering Team, working on weekends and during school holidays, preparing food and serving our customers in various food & drink outlets and helping to run our soft play facility “Tumble Jungle”.
You’ll need to be confident in welcoming and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour should come naturally, and you’ll be expected to work well as part of a team and independently. Good communication skills (attentive listening, verbal communication and eye contact) are essential, as is the willingness to work flexible hours.
You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality, service and cleanliness and be assertive enough to successfully handle any problems or customer complaints that may arise.
• Participating in the day-to-day running of our main restaurant, our soft play facility, as well as working in other food outlets across the site
• Taking orders accurately and operating tills (successfully handling card transactions)
• Cleaning work surfaces, walls and floors, crockery, utensils, and kitchen appliances
• Receiving deliveries, unpacking and re-shelving or storing stock
• Experience preferred, although not essential as full training will be given
• Positions are seasonal, so you will be expected to work during the school holidays
• It is essential that you can work at least 1 day of each weekend
• Full and part time hours are available, which include weekday and weekend work
• Potential for positions to become permanent
Various shift patterns between 09.15-18.15 with some evening work at enhanced rates available at various times throughout the year.
In return you’ll receive £7.00ph (16 years), £8.25ph (17-20 years) and £10.75ph (21 years +), full uniform, a range of staff discounts/benefits and the opportunity to be part of Hertfordshire’s number one visitor attraction.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to ***@pwpark.com
(We will close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so encourage you to apply ASAP if you are interested)
Summary of role requirements:
This job was originally posted on Jora UK