Exciting opportunity to work for an outstanding training and development organisation.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment for company that makes a positive impact to individuals and businesses, this role could be a great fit!
Working for a leading national Apprenticeship provider, you will work alongside the Admissions Manager to assist with the onboarding of learners during key intakes throughout the year.
A typical week:
* Accurate & timely onboarding of Apprentices
* Data entry & reporting
* Ensure correct paperwork is completed
* Engage with learners, employers & colleagues
You’ll need the following for this role:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Accurate data entry processing skills
* Confident communication & IT skills
* Good organisation & time management skills
* Education or related sector experience (advantageous)
In return our client provides, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to 30, company bonus, competitive pension, and funded professional development qualifications.
NOT FOR YOU – Refer & receive £200 when we place!
By applying, you consent to Newtons Recruitment using your personal details to contact you regards this role